Request for Travel Advance
You may request a travel advance for expenses incurred prior to a trip. You must submit original receipts with a completed and signed Travel Advance Request.
Travel Reimbursement Request
Domestic or foreign travel, complete, obtain appropriate approval signature and return the form with original receipts*. There are no per diem rates on meals for domestic travel. Please record your actual expenditures (itemized receipts) on the Travel Reimbursement Request.
*Receipts for all expenses for which you seek reimbursement are required including, but not limited to:
- Airline Passenger Receipts**
- Rental car receipts, rail ticket stubs, bus tickets
- Local transportation receipts
- Receipts for miscellaneous expenses (supplies)
- Hotel receipts (must be itemized to show nightly rates, applicable taxes, etc.)
- Conference Registration Receipts
**U.S. Flag Carriers must be used for travel on federal funds.
Declaration of Missing Evidence
If you are unable to locate original receipts for your trip, please complete a Declaration of Missing Evidence with an alternate proof of purchase (i.e. credit card statement showing payment).