Our alumni and friends provide essential support for the Department of Psychological & Brain Sciences (PBS). Your generosity plays a critical role in our ability to fulfill our teaching, research, and service mission and is truly appreciated. Every contribution makes a difference.
We invite you to be a part of the Department’s success in educating the next generation of scientists, practitioners, and leaders by making a gift to the Department of Psychological & Brain Sciences today either by mail, on-line, or by phone.
Psychological & Brain Sciences General Fund
Donations to the PBS General Fund will be used for or can be earmarked as intended for:
- Distinguished Colloquium Speaker Fund: funds for costs associated with bringing nationally and internationally known speakers to the department to share their research with faculty, graduate students, and undergraduates
- Charles G. McClintock Fund: funds established to support senior graduate students in the Social Psychology program who combine high standards of scholarship with service to the program
- Harry J. Carlisle Award: funds established for the support of outstanding graduate students in the Neuroscience and Behavior program
- Undergraduate Excellence Fund: funds to enhance and enrich the experience of our undergraduate majors, including recognition of our very best students.
- Psi Chi Fund: funds for the support of professional activities and scholarship enrichment for psychology majors elected to the national psychology honors society
Special Giving Opportunity
Jim Blascovich Campaign for Social Psychology at UCSB: The purpose of this gift fund is to enhance training and recruitment of graduate students in the social psychology program at UCSB. The UCSB Social Psychology Program is one of the premiere social psychological training programs in the world. It has produced a remarkable number of superb scholars, scientists, teachers, and leaders who hold positions of influence both inside and outside of academia. The Jim Blascovich Campaign for Social Psychology at UCSB has been created to honor Jim's many contributions to social psychology at UCSB and beyond on the occasion of his retirement after more than 40 years in the field. Please join us in honoring Jim Blascovich with a gift that continues the excellence of the UCSB Graduate Program in Social Psychology.
We Appreciate Every Donation
We offer a sincere thank you for your help in ensuring that the Department of Psychological & Brain Sciences continues to be among the strongest in the nation.
For more information about supporting Psychological & Brain Sciences at UC Santa Barbara, please contact:
Michael Miller, Chair
Psychological & Brain Sciences